Terms & Conditions
- Check out in 11am/check in 4pm
- No Pets
- Adult oriented facility, must be 19 years of age or older
- No events or parties
- No fires, regular fire bans are in effect
- 100% smoke free No smoking/vaping (tobacco/marijuana or otherwise) in the house, on the decks or lawns. Designated areas only.
- Maximum occupancy 8 people
- You will be staying at a property that is in a working vineyard and winery. It is possible on occasion you will hear and see farm equipment and our vineyard, cellar and office workers in the area. We are a friendly crowd and we will happily answer any questions you may have about our winery and operations. Please do not go out into the vineyard as there are many potential hazards.
- The house has not been childproofed for babies, toddlers or young children; please be aware there are stairs, open decks and a pool as well as other potential hazards that could result in injury to a child if left unattended.
- No minors under 16 are allowed unattended near the pool area.
- Please note Children under 16 are not permitted for overnight stays.
- Be aware that the pool area can be slippery when wet. Never run and always use caution. There are life vests located in the pool pump shed
- No fires, the outdoor fireplace is for aesthetics only. Any attempt at using the fireplace will be followed with heavy fines.
- Out of respect for our neighbours we ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
Should you have any inquiries during your stay please feel free to contact Linsay at the Winery; during business hours 250.498.0666. For emergencies, outside of business hours please contactcontact Linsay 250.689.2736.
PLEASE READ TO AVOID EXTRA CREDIT CARD CHARGES
Please adhere to the following guidelines, terms and conditions, failure to do so may result in some or all the damage deposit being retained.
Please ensure doors are always kept closed to avoid pests from entering the home as well as to ensure the Air Conditioning unit does not fail.
To avoid extra credit card charges the items below must be completed upon check out:
- Place all dirty plate ware, glassware, cutlery etc. in dishwasher and turn on
- Remove any perishable items from the Fridge and Cupboards
- Remove all personal belongings
- Place all dirty towels in the bathtubs
- Ensure the pool is covered after each use and before departure
- Ensure all furniture is returned to its original location if it was moved
- Ensure that the BBQ does not have any food remaining on the grill
- Turn off all electronic equipment
- Turn off all lights
The following items below will result in an automatic minimum $250.00 cleaning fee There are no pets permitted. Smoking is not permitted in the Wine Lodge at any time, please ensure that all doors/windows are closed in the area that smoking may take place.
Black Hills Lodge stays require a valid credit card by Club Members only to guarantee your reservation.
A deposit in the amount of $650 is required for all stays. The deposit will be refunded upon departure and verification that no damage has occurred and less the amount purchased from the wine fridge.
A $175 cleaning fee will be applied with the remaining full amount owed due 14 days before arrival.
Last Minute bookings:
Full payment is required for last minute bookings and is non-refundable. We trust that our guest will consider this to be a fair and reasonable policy and confirmation of a reservation shall imply acceptance of these terms and conditions. Same day reservations will be total amount of the stay and non-refundable.
Early arrivals and late departures:
If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to the lodge, we recommend reserving for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the lodge.
It should not be assumed that alternate guests can take up any unused nights this will be at the discretion of Black Hills Estate Winery.
Refunds are not provided in the event of early check-outs.
Cancellations should be notified as soon as is practically possible. To avoid charges, cancellations or amendments to reservations should be made within the requested time periods specified below, must be confirmed by email.
However: In case of a cancellation, the booking deposit will be refunded 30 days or more prior to arrival, less a $25 administration fee.
For cancellations made between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival, no charges will be payable, although any deposit already paid will be forfeited.
For cancellations between 21 and 14 days prior to arrival, a charge equivalents to one night’s stay and the loss of any deposit already paid will be charged to the credit card used to secure the initial reservation.
If cancellations are made less than 14 days prior to arrival, a cancellation charge equal to the full amount of the original booking will be charged to the credit card used to secure the initial reservation.
Failure to cancel and/or “No Shows” will result in a charge of the full amount of the original booking.
Cancellation of Reservations by Black Hills Estate Winery:
In the event it may be necessary to cancel your reservations due to fires, natural disasters, accidental double booking or urgent repairs we will inform you at the earliest opportunity and will ensure a full refund of monies paid.
Pets and or smoking inside the lodge will result in a minimum cleaning fee of $250. Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment and or property will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to Black Hills Estate property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
No Events/Party Policy:
To ensure the safety and enjoyment for our guests and our neighbours anything above the occupancy limit is defined as a party. One polite request will be given to reduce noise, thereafter the guest will forfeit all fees and may be asked to leave.