Terms & Conditions
- Check out in 11am/check in 4pm
- No Pets
- Adult oriented facility, must be 19 years of age or older
- No events or parties
- No fires, regular fire bans are in effect
- 100% smoke free No smoking/vaping (tobacco/marijuana or otherwise) in the house, on the decks or lawns. Designated areas only.
- Maximum occupancy 8 people
- You will be staying at a property that is in a working vineyard and winery. It is possible on occasion you will hear and see farm equipment and our vineyard, cellar, and office workers in the area. We are a friendly crowd and we will happily answer any questions you may have about our winery and operations. Please do not go out into the vineyard as there are many potential hazards.
- The house has not been childproofed for babies, toddlers, or young children. Please be aware there are stairs, open decks and a pool as well as other potential hazards that could result in injury to a child if left unattended.
- No minors under 19 are allowed unattended near the pool area.
- Please note minors under 19 are not permitted for overnight stays.
- Be aware that the pool area can be slippery when wet. Never run and always use caution. There are life vests located in the pool pump shed
- No fires in the outdoor fireplace. Any attempt at using the fireplace will be followed with heavy fines.
- Out of respect for our neighbours we ask that noise be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
The following items below will result in an automatic minimum $250.00 cleaning fee There are no pets permitted. Smoking is not permitted in the Wine Lodge at any time.
Black Hills Lodge stays require a valid credit card by Club Members only to guarantee your reservation.
Full payment is required, including a 200.00 cleaning fee, for all bookings two weeks prior to check-in and is non-refundable. Payment will be charged to the credit card associated with the club membership. Additional charges for any wine taken from the house, or any damages, will be charged to the same credit card following check-out.
For any cancellations it should not be assumed that alternate guests can take up any unused nights. This will be at the discretion of Black Hills Estate Winery.
Refunds are not provided in the event of "no shows" or early check-outs.
Cancellation of Reservations by Black Hills Estate Winery:
In the event it may be necessary to cancel your reservations due to fires, natural disasters, accidental double booking or urgent repairs we will inform you at the earliest opportunity and will ensure a full refund of monies paid.
Pets and or smoking inside the lodge will result in a minimum cleaning fee of $250. Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment and or property will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to Black Hills Estate property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, etc. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialist to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
No Events/Party Policy:
To ensure the safety and enjoyment for our guests and our neighbours anything above the occupancy limit is defined as a party. One polite request will be given to reduce noise, thereafter the guest will forfeit all fees and may be asked to leave.